incognito...

i, me, myself

Friday, May 6, 2011

One of Those Moments.... :D

There's a guy who also works here like me. He looks snobbish and I hate him from the very first moment I start working here. He's taller and buffed. But his demeanor is completely an eyesore. He never greets others. When he walks, I can see arrogance in him. Though he only works as a sale assistant, he looks impeccably suave. The trimmed-hair, excellent white shirt, and he himself  is a full package of a handsome guy, which opposes me a distant mile. Me, just a tousled-hair and less-attractive guy. That issue must be his vicious reason of being pretentious. But nothing cooler about him I guess, since his job is merely to promote the clothing brand he's in charge with. So, triumphantly I deem myself as cooler than him (perasan gler). hehe.

But just now, something happened and it was immeasurably embarrassing. To what degree of abash I really couldn't tell. I wanted to scream. I wanted to liberate this feelings. But what to do, any whimsical act you do in public never brings shouts, but laughs instead! Alas, I withstood the feelings to myself. It was like yelling but your voice unheard, standing but your legs immobilized, crying but your tears welded. Tipu tipu! :D But that was how I felt. I did thank to God I wasn't in charge of the cashier counter which faces his department today. So this is how it happened.

..........................................................................................................

TARA......TAMMAT...... hehe.....bila aku baca balik post ni, macam gay la pulak!  hahaha...



1 comment:

  1. kehkehkeh teringin aku nak jumpa mamat tuuu. Yeayyy, rauf dah kembaliii :DDD

    ReplyDelete