incognito...

i, me, myself

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Buy Something For Your Parents

90 km/hr. The speed kept steady, neither rose nor dropped. The road wasn't congested. But I hesitated to speed up. I sighed..........., and the sigh blew away with the windy breeze. Cozily cold but mundane as always...

Red light and I came to a halt. 

"Moonlight where are you? 
I guessed you slept already". 

And I sighed again.

Actually, everytime when I go back from work, I will feel this way. My back aches and my brain feels heavy. These are all because of the joy that kills, (suddenly this phrase came across my mind!). It really is because of it!

The joy of working. 

Have you ever experienced it? If you do, you will perfectly feel the way I feel. Tak gitu? :D

So, 1 month of working there up untill now, I think my life has been quite packed. But I like it though. I have learnt so many things which I've never been exposed to before. True enough, in the first fortnight of working, I have produced litany of excuses in many forms, just to resign! I sent sympathetic texts to friends, I told my colleaques about my self-created problems, and I even acted my own dramas at home, simply to show my lethargy to my mom and dad.

But as time moves on( ayat koman!), the childish tantrum in me does gradually start to dissipate. Nonetheless, the remnants are still left a bit. Well.........., I think that is acceptable la kan, considering the works and challenges I have to face everyday at the cashier counter.
Alasan....x boley belah. :D

Last week I just received my salary and I was so happy with it. It was really the first time in my life that I have received money with my own sweet sweat! (Don't imagine the taste of the sweat like I did! :D) 
And that was also quite a tearful moment since I almost used every penny of it within a day! 

Kidding le. Actually I have saved half of it for the coming purposes. Zakwan must be surprised with this 'fact' since he knows me as a big spender.  But he should believe in me since I learn how to saving money from he himself! Tak gitu Zakwan? hehe....

For those who have start working, whether it's their first time or second time, there's one thing we have in common. It's the thrill of owning our own money; the money from our hands, not from our parents. When I first received that money, I did smell it like honey though it sounded crazy! But like I said, the feelings is just awesome and ravishing.

However, there's one blatant thing that differs us whole apart. It's what we have in our minds over the money. Some think of buying dresses, phones, bags, shoes, watches and lots more in their first place. And the lists go on without an ending since human's indulgence is inevitable. But there's also one more thing that we have in common, for sure without qualm. 

We have at least once thought of buying something for our parents.  

Frankly speaking, I haven't bought anything for them yet. But everytime when I sit in the cashier counter and there're no customers coming, I will think of it. 

Will this Guess handbag suits my mother? Is this Polo shirt fits my father? 


So, (honestly, I don't know how to conclude this post! hehe), once when we have gotten a better job in the future with better salary, let us buy something special for our parents eventhough it's 'just' a Porche. hehe

Oklah....
Goodnite.... 


   

2 comments:

  1. 'just' a porche? hamboiii, kaya bak hang ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. knpa aku xpernah perasan post ni??? owh, blajaq dr aku ka rauf? hahaha... bagus la hang simpan duit tu, hehehe... JANGAN MEmBAZIR OK?!!! i know how you would waste your money, so this is a warning!

    ReplyDelete