incognito...

i, me, myself

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Kumawo....

For the praises you wasted when you called me handsome or comel,

For the affection you wasted when I looked good in pictures,


For the supports you wasted when I spoke in front of the class,


For the shouts you wasted when I appeared on stage,


And for the tears you wasted when I left,


Thank you immeasurably.


My, friends, you've made me feeling so small in this world,


So small that I feel I'm not deserved to embrace such sweet memories,


I've very much indebted to you for those kindness,


You shouldn't have done them to me,

Somehow or rather, I wanted to stop you from doing them,


I just wished you could stop making me feel valueless,


Because truly inside of me,


There's nothing worthy to be praised of.














2 comments:

  1. Raufffff,we wouldnt stop doing all that :')
    You got something that you don't realize :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. rauuufffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha, tp text aku tetap TAK REPLY!

    ReplyDelete