Acting overly, talking nonsense, contorting goofy expressions, and even being effeminate, all those I had to do!!!...A night before the day, I just be in silent mode because I was very worried thinking if I failed to act my character the way it should be. You see, how could an introvert like me be a robber? Hish...
When the time came, I mustered all the courage I had and gave it all in the drama. God blessed me....really blessed m! My parts received quite an attention la(perasan!), well at least not regretting my teams. Hehe...
Fathi was excellent with his cuteness acting as Kevin in Home Alone. So the day-of-the-day had past and now, I could breathe carefree which I fond so long before 'THAT DAY'! :D
But next week would be musical drama, and knowing the theme itself could turn me crazy!
Enough with it, lets just enjoy this weekend before it ends.....
Enough with it, lets just enjoy this weekend before it ends.....

No comments:
Post a Comment